By taking control of your spending, you guarantee that no matter how much you make, there is always money available to get out of debt. Now that's power!
But mastering your spending is far from easy, right?
Where do you start? HOW do you control your spending?
What if you've read all the books, took all the classes...but you still can't stick to a budget long enough to get out of debt? What then?
Then it's time to learn the proven system to help you master your spending and create a debt-busting budget that you can stick to.
In 2010, I graduated with nearly $180,000 in student loans.
Ready to fight for my debt-freedom, I created a budgeting system to easily track and control my spending, and put as much as possible toward my debt consistently.
Now I'm ready to walk you through the same budgeting system that has helped me pay off over $140,000 in less than 3 years!
This is the same exact system my private coaching clients are using to pay off 5, 6-figure debt in less than 6 years (on average)!
Create a Debt-Busting Budget is a step-by-step process for building a budget that pays off 6-figure debt (from scratch!).
We're talking a complete hand-holding through every single step required to create a budget and put in place the processes that make it easy to stick to that budget.
Here's what we'll cover in 3 action-packed hours of Create a Debt-Busting Budget:
Module 1: Mend the Broken Money Relationship
- The 4 behaviors to shift in order to have a healthier
relationship with your money
- The first step toward ultimate power over your money (& 7 super easy ways to do it)
- The biggest budgeting mistakes to avoid (and more!)
Module 2: Gain Complete Control of Your Money (& never live paycheck-to-paycheck again)
- The #1 secret to avoid living paycheck-to-paycheck
- 16 ways to improve your cash flow (so that more money goes toward your debt)
- How to set debt-busting, yet realistic spending limits
Module 3: Make the Unbreakable Budget
- 6 tools to help you stick to your debt-busting budget
- The proven process for holding yourself accountable (keeping your budget top of mind & seeing progress no matter what)
By the end of the workshop, you will have created your debt-busting budget and put in places the processes to help you stick with it!
Plus, you will receive the Debt-Busting Budget template: A super easy way to keep track your spending and your progress.
And that's not all because I'm including 3 debt-busting bonuses!
- 3 easy-to-use Excel templates that make it easy to track, analyze, & adjust spending
- Organized into one work book
- Live walkthrough during the workshop
- Easily document your progress
- Know what drives your spending habits and learn to adjust no matter what comes your way
- Printable guides for weekly & monthly check-ins to make sure you stick to your debt-busting budget!
- 5 steps to go from overwhelmed by debt to having a clear strategy
- Learn where to start when facing multiple loans
- Identify exactly when you will be debt-free
- Easily track your debt-progress monthly
After working the 3 modules and setting aside daily budget time (as programmed on my cell phone's calendar), I downloaded each of your templates on Sunday evening. With the extra $400 that I located for debt busting, I paid off Credit Card #1. I've still got a ways to go, but I feel like I have a definite plan to keep pushing through to my debt-free goal.
Thanks again so much for all of the assistance…
I just wanted to say thank you for your help on my budgets. I have busedt my budget a couple of times, but I got back on track. I have been paying all bills on time and my credit score has went up 58 points, so I just want to thank you very much.
Before working with Trea, I was spending frivolously and then would be disappointed when I didn't have enough money to cover my bills; constantly playing catchup. What helped me the most was planning each paycheck ahead of time so that I knew where the money was supposed to go before it was spent. As a result of her private coaching program, I now have paid off two credit cards and have a concrete plan as to when my entire debt will be paid in full, much sooner than I ever thought possible.
You are absolutely tired of being a slave to your debt, and you are ready to fight for your debt-freedom
You don't want to wait for freedom or success to happen to you, you're ready and willing to go out and get it.
You want to do more with what you have, gain control of your current money, and shift your spending habits, so that it does more for you (and any increase does EVEN MORE for you!)
You've tried creating budgets before, but can't seem to stick to them long enough to see progress, or...
You've never created a budget before...you don't even know where to start, but you know you're ready and willing to force your money to pay off big debt